Let’s make written magic, together.
Until I get around to writing some sales copy here, let’s just get right to the services I offer.
While I love coaching, writing has been my passion since I was in high school, and these days I split my work time between coaching and writing. I’m always looking for new writing projects, particularly in the health and wellness space, but I’ve dabbled in other industries plenty of times over the years.
From creating the first weekly fitness column for my student newspaper, to getting my third book published via Simon & Schuster, I’ve had a successful career as a writer, and now I offer it as a service to others who want to grow their brand and make an impact with their words.
If you’re interested in working together, here are some of the services I offer:
- Content Creation
- Email Marketing
- Guest Blog Posts
I can hear your thoughts now.
“So, like every other fitness coach out there who made a buck, you’ve jumped on the copywriting bandwagon?”
I like to think I’ve been ahead of the curve, and I started getting my writing published way before I ever worked with a single client. I’ve just pivoted from primarily writing fitness articles, to helping other brands grow through content creation, ghost writing, and other freelance writing services.
Some of my projects over the past few years have been as a ghostwriter, so I’m unable to share specifics on everything, but here’s the highlight reel:
- Crafted Instagram captions and blog posts for an influencer with 700k followers
- Completed a chapter for a personal training certification textbook
- Helped write and launch a men’s health ebook to an email list of over 200k people
- Wrote 50+ articles for an extremely successful coach and influencer with nearly 1 million Instagram followers
- Consulted on best topics and lessons for a 7 figure health coaching service based in New Zealand
- I’ve completed over 150 pieces of content as a ghostwriter in the fitness industry, including blog posts, email campaigns, and ebooks.
If you’re looking to create and launch a product, improve your email list (or create one in the first place), get a better sales page for your products and services, or anything else, click the link below to let me know what you’re working on and let’s chat.