The Greatest Protein Nutella Brownie Recipe of All Time
I’ve tried my share of protein powder recipes, since chugging it with water can get very old. I wanted to share with you my latest discovery, the greatest protein Nutella brownie recipe of all time. Total prep time? Three minutes from conception to plate.
Now before we begin, I must warn you. The information I’m about to share with you will change your life. The consumption of protein powder mixed with water, via a shaker cup and spherical whisk, will forever be remembered as a thing of the past; a pleasant memory of the old days.
Generations from now, we will pass down stories to our grandchildren, telling them of the good old days. The days in which one had to vigorously shake powder and fluid together,. over and over, until the two formed a perfectly blended, anabolic beverage of the gods, without which not a single gain could be made. Until one day, this day, everything changed.
Ready? Let’s do this. Here’s the exact process I followed, with the macros after the recipe.
- 1 Scoop Dymatize Elite XT Fudge Brownie Protein (any chocolate flavor should work)
- 1 Whole Egg
- 1 Tbsp. Hershey’s Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 2 Tbsp. Unsweetened Almond Milk
- Dash of baking soda
- 1 Tbsp. Nutella (the spread of the heavens, second only in perfection of flavor to Cinnabon)
How to do it:
- Spray the inside of a tupperware bowl, or any microwavable bowl, with cooking spray.
- Mix everything together except the Nutella, and stir very well. You may need more or less almond milk depending on your protein – you want this to be about the consistency of brownie batter.
- Microwave for 2-3 minutes, or until the whole mix is pretty solid.
- Pop it out on a plate, lovingly cover with Nutella (or peanut butter, almond butter, Walden farms…).
- Enjoy in small bites, savoring the fact that you can enjoy this incredible treat, even while on the strictest of diets.
- 314 Calories, 29g protein, 21g carbs, 13g fat, 5g fiber